To become a leading faculty in terms of dynamic and progressive education of law in order to enforce solid truth with an unwavered commitment to the develoment of national law in a responsible manner.
- To carry out educational activities and lectures that are well-planned, regular, and on schedule;
- To conduct researches in the sector of law that are contextually relevant to support the development of knowledge focused on various needs of the Government and its people;
- To ensure total dedication to the general public through briefings in legal matters, legal consultation, and legal assistance for public.
- To achieve the quality education and lectures in order to produce graduates of reliable competence and performance in any legal matters;
- To carry out sufficient researches both in quality and quantity to develop and implement the study of law in support of the advancement of educational process;
- To realize the activities of public service to implement the study of law for the purposes of inspiring public development through briefings in legal matters, legal consultation, and legal assistance;
- To extend mutual cooperations with various governmental and private institutions in order to support the prevailing educational process.