The specific targets to be achieved within the period of 2014-2017 consist of :
- Strenghtening the relevance of a competence-based curriculum towards the needs and demands of stakeholders based on the development of law and society.
- Producing students who are able to express their ideas both directly and in writing.
- Ensuring the minimum B score for every single graduate in occupational skill courses.
- Pushing at least 80% of graduates to reach the minimum GPA of 3,00.
- Pushing at least 50% of graduates to get an A for the “Skripsi” score.
- Shortening the waiting period following the graduation by less than 3 months.
- Mastering information technology.
- Producing 70% of graduates at the minimum with post-graduation jobs parallel with their law background.