To become a leader in terms of dynamic and progressive education of law in order to enforce solid truth with an unwavered commitment to the develoment of national law in a responsible manner.
- To carry out educational activities and lectures that are well-planned, regular, and on schedule;
- To conduct researches in the sector of law that are contextually relevant to support the development of knowledge focused on various needs of the Government and its people;
- To ensure total dedication to the general public through briefings in legal matters, legal consultation, and legal assistance for public.
- To achieve the quality education and lectures in order to produce graduates of reliable competence and performance in any legal matters;
- To carry out sufficient researches both in quality and quantity to develop and implement the study of law in support of the advancement of educational process;
- To realize the activities of public service to implement the study of law for the purposes of inspiring public development through briefings in legal matters, legal consultation, and legal assistance;
- To extend mutual cooperations with various governmental and private institutions in order to support the prevailing educational process.
Accreditation : A
Since its establishment in 1984, the Faculty of Law of UNAS has had a high commitment to uphold the supremacy of law and justice in Indonesia. The “Legal Swordsman” Prof. Baharuddin Lopa and a Moslem scholar, Dahlan Ranuwiharjo, SH, presided over this faculty then. Today, by applying a competency-based curriculum, FH UNAS provides the opportunity to master the legal science through its 3 special programs, which include:
This course provides an understanding of jurisprudence in terms of Islamic engagement; the laws of family, civil inheritance, custom, and Islam; and comparison of civil law. In addition, it also provides legal understanding of international business transactions, international treaties, international organization law, air and space law, international civil law, and humanitarian law.
This course provides an understanding in terms of penintensier law, cancellation of rights for criminal prosecution and implementation, narcotics trade, criminal justice system, criminology and victimology, crimes in the economic sector, forensic law, and comparison of criminal law.
STATE ADMINISTRATION LAW
This course provides an understanding of legal science about election and people’s representative institution, party and mass organization, local administration law, law on health and safety, tax law, and spatial law.
- Regular Air-Conditioned Classrooms
- Student-Centered Learning Classrooms (Student-oriented learning process supported by multimedia and Internet facilities)
- Moot Courtroom
- Law Research Center
- Main Library
- The Faculty’s Library
- Location of the Faculty Secretariate: Blok II, 1st floor